Related Articles

9 users responded in this post

Subscribe to this post comment rss or trackback url
User Gravatar
krftsman said in February 3rd, 2005 at 12:22 pm

You just had to ruin my day, didnt you. 🙁

Damn I love that show, and will miss it greatly; especially since Stargate SG-1 is starting to tank as well, and Stargate Atlantis is nothing to write home about. At least I’ll have Battlestar Galactica for a while.

User Gravatar
obiwan4242 said in February 3rd, 2005 at 1:01 pm

Today is a black day for Trek fans and shame on Paramount. But I still think SG-1 could have a good year. Atlantis needs to either fight wraiths ALL the time or just kill them off. Galactica has some great cinematography and we’ll see what happens when those two get off the planet. Love that Starbuck!

User Gravatar
krftsman said in February 3rd, 2005 at 1:17 pm

I love SG-1, but they got rid of the General Hammond… even though he was back this week… and now I here rumor that McGyver is gonna be leaving the show. I Really like Jackson, and Carter is nice to look at… but without McGyver, the show’s gonna take a serious down-turn… unless the new cast members from Farscape can really make a difference.

User Gravatar
vanirtjones said in February 3rd, 2005 at 1:37 pm
User Gravatar
dante8 said in February 3rd, 2005 at 1:53 pm

The sad fact of the matter is the Hardcore Nerd Rally is probably already factored in when the decision to cancel a show has been made. I also have to contend that if you’re relying on UPN to pour money into something, you’re probably humping a very impotent tree.

Only once has this endeavor actually paid off, and as I previously mentioned new episodes of Family Guy start in May. 🙂

User Gravatar
vanirtjones said in February 3rd, 2005 at 1:59 pm

Well, and the Farscape mini-series. 🙂

User Gravatar
obiwan4242 said in February 3rd, 2005 at 2:06 pm

one of my favortie SG-1 moments was when they were putting the beatdown on the Replicators and as they are running through the woods, McGyver shouts out ‘Who’s your Daddy!’. Cheesy, maybe. But it is his fun and smart-ass attitude that keeps the show from getting so serious. If he leaves yeah this show is gonna jump the shark BIG time. And what took the writers SO long to get General Hammond into a jump suit and a mission. He actually looks younger as McGyver is gettin’ older.

User Gravatar
obiwan4242 said in February 3rd, 2005 at 2:08 pm

what no mention of the Firefly movie???

User Gravatar