Related Articles

10 users responded in this post

Subscribe to this post comment rss or trackback url
User Gravatar
b4peace4ever said in October 24th, 2005 at 4:12 pm

So do you recommend that I ask for an IPOD from Sensei Santa for Christmas or not? Are they worth all the downloading and transferring of songs and whatnot?

User Gravatar
dante8 said in October 24th, 2005 at 5:22 pm

Hell yes. I’m sure he’ll love it. I will even volunteer services to help you pick out the one appropriate to his listening needs.

User Gravatar
b4peace4ever said in October 24th, 2005 at 9:34 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Wait, wait wait…. Re-read what I wrote…

“ask for ipod FROM sensei santa”

That means he buy Jessy one…
But, since you were so excited about that, lets discuss both types…one for him AND one for me.

Search. Now. Match us up to our dream ipods! We are counting on you!

User Gravatar
dante8 said in October 25th, 2005 at 12:23 am

My apologies… my eyes doth deceive. My only question to fit you with your dream iPods is this: how much music do you own? Are you comfortable buying music online? How often do you/he plan to use this thing when running/kayaking/kicking my butt? Do you have concerns relating to photography or will it be music and music alone?

And finally… how economical are we being? A simple category of high-medium-low will do.

Answer now! Hajime!!

User Gravatar
vanirtjones said in October 25th, 2005 at 8:01 am

Perhaps they are going to use it to ward off VAMPIRES!!!!!!

That is what I would do.

User Gravatar
b4peace4ever said in October 25th, 2005 at 3:46 pm

I own more music than daddy.
Lets say that he has like 30 CDs.
I’d say that I have about 55.
Maybe thats stretching it.
Dad would use it while kicking yer butt/jogging,
but I would just use it sitting around (I’m the lazy one of the family.)
Music alone, I do believe for the both of us.
Hmmm….probably medium for me and him.
And mine better be pink….

Good luck!

User Gravatar
b4peace4ever said in October 25th, 2005 at 3:47 pm

My lord, what a waste. Good work finding that! 🙂

User Gravatar
dante8 said in October 25th, 2005 at 10:17 pm

For your Dad, then, I recommend either the 1G iPod Shuffle or the 4G iPod nano. Tasha has a Shuffle and loves it (its cost effective and durable for whipping on me or jogging with).

For you, I would likely recommend the same only with a pretty carrying case. I would’ve recommended the pink iPod mini, however they discontinued those for the nano.

User Gravatar
b4peace4ever said in October 26th, 2005 at 4:44 pm

Those are perfect. I have decided that I will hire you to do the shopping for me this Christmas. You will be my personal shopper. And I will tell you all of the family secrets…bwaahahaha

User Gravatar
dante8 said in October 26th, 2005 at 10:26 pm

I will gladly help where I can, however I hear from a certain Armybound member of your circle that your family houses some unique and interesting secrets. I have a certain exalted image of certain members of your family that I may not be able to live properly should they be ruined.

Speaking of, did your Dad ever show you The Last Supper image that I created? If not, I believe owes your family a framed copy. 😉